Wednesday, January 13, 2010

workout number 17

- I am eating like crazy. And not with a purpose. I am so hungry nowadays. And Im assuming its from all the working out. Tonight for dinner, I had 1lb of shrimp. 2 filet's (that I grilled), a large baked potato, pile of broccoli, corn on the cob, and finished it with a thing of yogurt. and Im still not about to burst or anything.

- Who knew jumping rope would be so freaking hard. We did 15 minutes of jump rope. Regular, running, skiing, one leg, speed. Holy crap. About 6 minutes in I started to do those little puke burps. Luckily, I didnt puke, But i didnt expect intense jump rope to be so difficult.


IMG00650-20100113-1546.jpg


- If we do weights for a couple of days... we'll switch it up and do bands the next. A lot of chest and back with the bands today.

IMG00654-20100113-1603.jpg

- I just finished watching Modern Family. That show has quickly launched into my top 5 current shows. I feel a little Sophie's choice-esque action coming up between Idol and Modern Family. I can DVR them. But its just not the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment