Sunday, January 10, 2010

workout 14

- I had planned to just workout at home today. And thats pretty much what I did until the Patriots laid a big turd on the field. I worked arms, shoulders, and back in my living room with my barbells. I spent about 45 minutes just lifting. And the plan was to stay home and watch both playoff games. that is, until, the patriots made the game really uninteresting. At halftime, I went and did an hour of cardio at the big gym. 20 minutes on the treadmill. 20 minutes on the stairs. and 20 minutes on that running machine where you put your feet in the holders (it was near an open tv, so I took it). After 15 minutes of abs, I went home.

- On the way out, I found this. Sounds fun.

IMG00640-20100110-1510.jpg

- I just pre-ordered my tickets to "tooth fairy" starring Dewayne Johnson. I rarely see any of the "picture of the year" nominations. this year, Im going to get ahead of the curve. that movie looks great!

- and Im going to the Super Bowl this year. Never been. Excited.

1 comment:

  1. jealous.

    of the super bowl. i thought Superbowl was one word.

    not the dancing.

    ReplyDelete