Sunday, January 17, 2010

21st workout


- I went to bed at 10p last night. So it was pretty easy to make the 9am spin class. Much like the other class I participated in, i felt out of place immediately.



first off, I planned to get water in the store/restaurant at the gym. It wasnt open yet. (??) Luckily I had 1.00 in quarters and bought a tiny bottle of water. it took me a few minutes to find the room (it was hidden away by the stairs). I strapped myself in and started to warm up with the class.

The teacher walked in, and she was a beast. She was ripped up. And I like it when my instructor is in extremely good physical condition. The other class I took (2 days ago), that wasnt the case. I wouldnt want to learn baseball from a guy who only played little league. I want to learn from a guy who played at one of the highest levels. So I dont want to take fitness lessons/advice from someone that doesnt live the workout lifestyle

I kept having to adjust my seat while I rode. Later I found out that I was on the broken bike.

during the class, they were showing videos of cyclists riding in races around the world. that is one boring sport. its a lot like watching a marathon on tv. you only want to watch the final 5 minutes or so.

My goal was not to puke. I had heard how intense spin classes were.

I did sweat a good bit. but I didnt find it to be that difficult of a class. I only drank about 1/2 of the small bottle of water I had bought

afterward, I ran for 15-20 minutes. and did 10 minutes of abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment