Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 11

- today was as close to a rest day as Ive had. We did a lot low intensity band work. bands for the arms, back, chest, and even used them to do some leg squats. here are a couple pictures from the workout.

IMG00624-20100107-1552.jpg

and here I am doing one leg squats using the bands for stability

IMG00630-20100107-1557.jpg

- thanks to Lago Vista football for the shirt!

- We also stretched a lot today. I think it was his way of giving me a little break. I was somewhat fatigured before I even started today.

- Quick blog. Friends are over. Cooking burgers. Watching BCS championship game. Keep working hard.

1 comment:

  1. I am feeling peaked too - just noted it on my blog. I am doing squats & situps today just to try and give my body a break. Back at it on Saturday. I have to post some pics - yours look great! Keep up the good work Bobby!

    ReplyDelete