Thursday, January 14, 2010

day 18 in a row

- today is the first day for noticeable results. Im 18 days in. and I can see some extra definition in some of my upper body. Either Im going to die by 45 days in a row, or I should be in pretty good shape when this deal is over.

- We did a lot of "core" today. Atleast thats what the fancy trainers call it. Its pretty much the middle of your body. And usually it involves a ball. So we worked arms, chest, shoulders, and even some legs...but it was all bands and it was all on the ball. and whatever strength work you did, you had to maintain middle balance on the ball (therefore working your core). I think? I just do the damn work. I dont need to understand it.

I mean, I have no idea how radio works. But I just talk into the mic.

here are some pictures from today.

IMG00657-20100114-1609.jpg


IMG00661-20100114-1612.jpg


- this next picture shows the hardest part of the day. Up and down on the ball doing squats, while holding the band tight and above your head. Awful

IMG00664-20100114-1615.jpg


- My neighbor is apparently a drummer. just found out. 5 minutes ago. He is pounding the things. Doesnt he know that some people go to bed at 8:30!!! hah

- I flipped over to MTV to give Jersey Shore another chance. and it was a re-run. A re-run of the ONLY episode ive seen. Time for bed.

2 comments:

  1. How come no one is leaving comments?

    Great blog tracking your workout and giving others like myself some motivation as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first blog about posting up our blogs to keep each other motivated so here is mine http://www.jis1me.blogspot.com/. The company does not allow cameras on site so its hard for me to put in pictures and video, but I'll try and add some in when I workout at home.

    ReplyDelete