Tuesday, January 26, 2010

workout #30. i refuse to quit.

- Im not giving up on my workouts. Even with strep throat. and by the comments below, my extended stretching session last night counted as workout 29. Then what I did today, for sure counts as workout 30.

- my health is about the same. My body feels better. But my throat feels worse (which is why i didnt work). As a matter of fact, about 1am this morning... I broke a huge sweat. So my fever has been gone since.

- today, I stretched for 20 minutes. Did 10 minutes of abs. and did 4 sets of very light curls and arm extensions. I did some rehab exercises for my injured shoulder as well. Im not going to get to a month straight of working out every day and then quitting because I get a little illness.

- over the past 48 hrs, Ive had 7 yogurts. thats it. thats all I have been able to eat b/c of my throat. Ive also lost 4lbs. Ugh

3 comments:

  1. Kudos for sticking to it no matter how you feel. I do hope you feel better soon. Strep sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strep sucks a$$. I had it a few months ago, and you're more dedicated than I am....all I did was sleep and try to swallow.
    Keep up the great work. Look forward to your blog every day? You have to think of something else to write about on day 46!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a beast. Feel better, dude.

    ReplyDelete