Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday night. workout #7

- my trainer was out of town again today. so I went to the big gym that Im a member of, but never really go to.

IMG00598-20100103-1244.jpg

- My body isnt in good shape right now. Ive lifted in some form the last 6 days. So Im tired. Instead of lifting today. I did all cardio. I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill. then 30 minutes on the stairs. I did 15 minutes on the eliptical. and finished with 15 minutes of abs.

- The good thing about working out at the big gym (aside from the berry berry tango fruity smoothies) is that they have a spa as well. I scheduled a massage right after my workout. and overall it was great. However, there was this dumb wall waterfall that sounded like a gigantic man pee'ing.

IMG00599-20100103-1459.jpg

- Im watching The Cleveland Show right now. As much as I love Family Guy....I figured Id like this show. Its actually pretty horrible and not funny.

- back to work tomorrow. I am not looking forward to waking up at 3am tomorrow. but after I get over the initial shock of earl wake up, itll be fun to see everyone again. LB and hung some. and Carlos and I saw each other at times. but Amy was out of town on fancy vacations the whole time. and she also lost her phone at the Gap a few weeks ago. So we didnt see or talk to each other until today.

- until tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Why do you have to get up so early? I thought I woke up early 4:30am....

    ReplyDelete