Saturday, January 2, 2010

workout #6 and other things

- Pretty much, Ive watched every single bowl game. Im winning our groups bowl pick'em right now. It'd be a nice chunk of money if i can pull this out. However, just like fantasy football...its all about bragging rights. and brag I will do (if I pull it out). If i win our fantasy football league AND our bowl pick'em, my friends should avoid me at all costs.

- I wear headphones. This monkey is wearing headphones. Obviously, I had to buy this picture.
IMG00596-20100102-1850.jpg


- BIG SALE AT THE PUMA STORE TODAY. 40% off all their jackets. And the closest ive been to Europe is wearing a PUMA jacket. so I bought 2. Oui Oui. (even though I think Puma is german)

IMG00594-20100102-1846.jpg

- On to why Im keeping this blog...

I woke up horribly sore this morning. A little in my arms (from the 500 push ups), but mostly in the middle of my body (from the 1000 sit ups). Holy crap was I hurting. It was one those mornings where you know you are hurting before you even move. As soon as my eyes opened, I groaned.

I shopped a while, watched bowl games, ate some lunch; pretty much did everything BUT workout. I avoided my workout until about 5:30pm. Which is later than I usually workout

I did all dumbbells.

Arms (biceps), back, shoulders, abs, and did squats. All medium heavy. 4 sets of 12. I lifted about 50 minutes. Then did 10 minutes of abs. and, pretty much that did me in.

- Sadly, Ive also already lost 2 lbs. 173 to 171 in a few days. and I expect to lose more unless I really eat hard. and I do have mismatch socks on. I rarely match them when I do laundry.

IMG00595-20100102-1847.jpg

Its hard for me to keep weight on. Especially when Im working out every day. 6 days in. Only 39 more, in a row, to go

3 comments:

  1. Better get eating or there won't be anything left of you in 39 days

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you mismatch that horribly... hahaha... That would drive me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have your listeners join you on your quest. I could definetly use some motivation! I'm starting my Zumba class tonight, but I only do it 2 nights a week!

    ReplyDelete