Friday, January 1, 2010

workout 5. welcome to 2010

- Hope you guys all had a nice new years eve. We went to a bar called Annie's West. Had a great time with some good friends. And of course, stayed out extremely too late. I didnt wake up until around noon today. Had some yogurt and 2 bowls of O's and started my workout. Today I worked out in my living room. I normally am not a fan of working out at home, mostly because its too easy to get comfortable. its like taking an online course. Sure it sounds fun and easy, but about 15 minutes in, you are on TMZ reading about who the Jonas Brothers are banging.

Im working out a home because my trainer is out of town. and I can watch all the bowl games.

My goal was 500 push ups. 500 lunges. and 1000 situps (crunches, leg lifts, etc)

It was a lot tougher than I expected. first of all, its hard to do anything on the ground when you have a dog. He thinks I am playing with him. and he definitely wants to play ball all the time.

IMG00591-20100101-1454.jpg


I started doing quick sets of 25 push ups, into 50 abs, into 50 lunges.

about 350 push ups in, it became extremely difficult. you can see from my chart how many I did. and how weak I became the longer I went.

IMG00592-20100101-1717.jpg


It took me about 90 minutes to complete this. and I am heavily fatigued. more so that I thought I would be

1 comment:

  1. I just signed up to this site, it's funny I almost have the same idea/plan as you, and a friend of mine told me to check out ure blog.
    Can you ask ure trainer what he thinks of Bio force home gym? I've always been a huge fan of my treadmill, but I just ordered bio force to work on muscle toning. A lot of people are telling me it's too much for a female, which is
    the dumbest thing I've ever heard!!

    ReplyDelete