Wednesday, January 13, 2010

16 days in

- Im writing this early wednesday morning. I fell asleep last night before i could get my normal update up. A mixture of sleepy and american idol caused me to miss my self imposed blog deadline. But fear not, here is a quick update on day 16


- We did a lot of bands today. Here are a couple pictures. Arms and shoulders

IMG00642-20100112-1603.jpg


IMG00645-20100112-1608.jpg


- my hair is getting too long for even a headband. Im having to wear hats (caps, beanies, etc) when I run.

- Amy tried to do a little video as well. hers of her dog (that she sent away to be trained for a month). Not only does her dog not mind one bit. It seems like a BEAST. holy crap.


1 comment:

  1. it looks like "THE BEAST" from the Sandlot (haha forevvvvver)

    ReplyDelete