Saturday, February 20, 2010

workout 54 - 55

- workout 54 was with Ahmad yesterday. We did an hour. I was trying to play golf. but the weather was horrible

- workout 55 was the same kind of deal. Wanted to play golf again today. but it was raining.


and my blog posts are lame because I feel like Im quitting at any day. Atleast with the streak. but as long as I keep going, I might as well document it. Im 55 workouts in. maybe some golf tomorrow.

also, I get a lot of emails about the supplement I have been taking. Carlos has been as well.

its called Healthetrim . Their website is HealthyTrim.com

I take one in the morning. and then I drink a lot of water. and because of it, I have cut out the need for all energy drinks. It really does give me a lot of energy. And its used mostly as an appetite suppressant. But to use it as that, you take 2 in the morning (like Carlos does). He has lost 9 or 10 lbs in the last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment