Tuesday, February 9, 2010

42-43-44

- workout 42 was tough. It was superbowl sunday. We were in Miami, and as soon as we woke up....we were heading to the golf course. then back to the hotel. shower. and off to the super bowl. by the way, most fun weekend ever. My buddy Dillon went out to party that night. I stayed in and did a workout in my room. I did 250 push ups and 250 sit ups. Nothing crazy, but it was a workout.

- workout 43 was last night. After I got in from Miami, I grabbed the dumbbells and did curls, triceps, and shoulders. For about 30 minutes. Nothing crazy. But I didnt get in until 8p

- workout 44 was at the gym today. i did the total cardio class. It was solid. The music wasnt as good today (different person leading the class), and I didnt feel it was as hard as the last couple of times... but still really good. I took an intern with me. She thought it was brutal as well...

I have this list of all the celebs we met or hung out with over the weekend. crazy. I should be a little more used to it considering my job. But, i was geeking out. so much so I created a list.


Eli manning
Jerry jones
Wade Phillips
Roger Goodall
Archie manning
Jimmy Buffett
Larry Fitzgerald
Tony Gonzalez
Kurt wArner
Tony dungy
Carrie Underwood
Sean merriman
Drew lachey
Nick lachey
Vanessa minnello
Warrick dunn
Deangelo hall
Antoine walker
Jim nantz
Nick Faldo
Suh
Matthew berry
Michael strahan
Venus
Bill parcells
Marc anthony
Jim gray
Marissa miller
Romeo crennel
Usher
Jim Carrey
Jenny McCarthy
Chelsea handler
Jesse McCartney
Emmett Smith
Chris Collinsworth
Chef from food channel
Mitch Richmond
Clinton Portis
Ron Jaworski
Frankie Munez
Kelsey Grammar

8 comments:

  1. Out of your entire list, I am SO jealous you met Chelsea Handler. I think she has the same type of humor I do. I think she is so funny! It sounds like you did the best you could considering you were on vacation. Vacation workouts are the hardest because really, who wants to exercise on vacation?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I pretty much know five of those people.. I'm guessing most are sports figures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you announcing what the magic pill is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love "suh" instead of not his whole name. i dont blame ya tho! was tony gonzalez real nice? he seems like he would be

    ReplyDelete
  5. The guy from the food network is Guy Fieri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome how you met everyone. Even awesomer (?) that your travel buds wanted to workout as well. So cool! Thanks for keeping me
    motivated. I hope you'll continue the workout blog even after the challenge is up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bobby you forgot to add Kellan Lutz to your list of celebrities ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im freakin jealous as hell you met Chealsea Handler. I have her books and watch her show religously... AH what i would have paid to be you.

    ps love your show. its the only time i actually listen to that station. ITS ALL FOR YOU!

    Thanks hun.
    Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete