Tuesday, February 2, 2010

workout 37

- anyone else have a crazy dog that likes broccoli? He loves it

2010-02-02 18.31.24.jpg


- I went to a total conditioning class today Lifetime South. It was almost over capacity. I wrecked it and really felt great about it. it was my first real cardio test since my illness. and afterward I was in a good mood because of it.

- Im going to Miami for the Superbowl. Should I get a spray tan?! Im thinking, yes. and probably a chest shave too. I mean its already summer down there.

- Cooking some pork chops, broccoli and baking a sweet potato

2010-02-02 19.17.26.jpg

- I do appreciate all the comments. Hope you guys are still working hard

5 comments:

  1. hey are going to talk about that supplement you brought up a week or two ago and if it's working?...i saw that you did legs yesterday....lunges are evil and jump roping is awesome....shaving your chest is kind of gay...but i am looking forward to watching the movie dear job which is gayer... keep up good work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was about to write my blog and I just read yours, are you serious about the spray tan!!
    LOL, oh Bobby, I really hope your kidding..
    And my Dog loves Broccoli and cucumber, its really weird, as long as it has no sugar in it it won't harm them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dogs like broccoli, but love carrots! BTW- I was really inspired by Jamie Eason on your show and have been eating every two hours,It's awesome, do you eat that way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pork chops are the best and No to the spray tan idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're feeling better mister Bobby! Have fun at the SuperBowl...Saints will win.
    Love reading your blog...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete