Friday, February 12, 2010

workout 46

- went to the big gym today. did the cardio kickboxing class. ive done it many times and didnt expect anything to be different. However, this week I think we had a real life ninja taking the class with us.

anytime we'd do any sort of exercise, he'd add some crazy kick or a series of punches. It was retarded. at first, it was slightly funny. I wasnt sure if he was kidding. He wasnt

He was a lot like that person thats doing the group dance (electric slide, cupid shuffle, etc) and is adding all the extra moves to show off. annoying.

I think he may have been trying to impress the instructor. she is pretty hot. any if she has a thing for ninjas... he is in

workout 46 over.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard of ninja turtles, ninja motorcycles, and just plain ninjas...but I don't think I've ever heard of a ninja douche before.
    Thanks for brightening my day :)

    ReplyDelete