Wednesday, February 10, 2010

workout 45

had I not had strep throat... Id be eating cake right now.

celebrating 45 days in a row. but in just 5 days, Ill complete 50 days in a row.

worked out with Ahmad today.

- a little floor chest press

2010-02-10 15.54.17.jpg


- a little ball curl

2010-02-10 15.53.19.jpg

- a little chest press

2010-02-10 15.43.32

- a little ball push up

2010-02-10 15.44.02

- finished up with a little boxing and a little jump rope. solid day today.

- I wish I hadnt ate like crap in Miami all weekend. I gorged myself with crap and I feel it. A minor set back.

- my shoulder is finally feeling better. I didnt feel it at all today. First time in weeks that I havent felt injured.

- my buddy told me that I need to eat "local" honey to repair my allergies. anyone else ever heard of this? I like honey. so ill try it anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, it works! Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've heard about the honey thing for allergies for people and pets. My dog was scratching himself a lot due to allergies and the vet recommended using local honey. Appears to have worked well on him. I have friends who also use it for their allergies and they report positive results. You can get it at HEB and it's clearly labeled "Local Honey" as opposed to the other selections available.

    BTW, Dayum! Nice bootie, Bobby. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete