Sunday, February 14, 2010

47 - 48

-People have asked why Im going to 50, when obviously the top of this page says 45 workouts in 45 days. For about 3 days, I had strep. and even though I did SOMETHING. I dont feel comfortable in counting those light days as full workouts. So I decided to go ahead and hit 50.

- Im going to write an essay type recap in a couple of days. because I have learned a lot from this. Mostly about eating. and that you can workout 101010201010 days in a row, and if you dont eat right.... you are never going to get to that next level of looking good.

- I am so close to being done with this challenge. Ill post my last 2 workouts really quick.


workout 47

We did push ups with bands. So atleast it looks like a normal push up

2010-02-12 17.21.53.jpg

but then it ended with a back exercise. which was really difficult

qqq


did some ball sqauts that were also curls and also were shoulders... as seen here

image

threw some curls. and some hammer curls in afterward

wrapped up with 3 sets of 3 minutes of jump rope. and believe or not, thats pretty tough. we'll usually do 1 minute sets. and maybe Im just not a good jump roper. but 3 minutes is a killer.



Workout 48

- I went to an 8am Total Condition class. These classes are the toughest of all the classes. and I didnt like going right after I woke up.

- They could have called the class 75 minutes of lunges. noone would have argued.

- it was nice being finished with my workout by 11.



49 and 50. coming up. then I can play a little golf again

1 comment:

  1. Have you already talked about the supplements you have been taking? If you have I missed it, can you please post it again.

    ReplyDelete