Wednesday, February 3, 2010

workout 38

- Im sore as crap. Pretty much that 75 minute class is 30 minutes of hard work. and 45 minutes of survival. Everything hurts.

- Today, we rubbed out the bad shoulder for a while. Did a 15 minute stretch on the legs. and 45 minutes of legs and abs today.

Did some side squats

2010-02-03 15.53.39.jpg

some front squats

2010-02-03 15.39.16.jpg

some abs

2010-02-03 15.40.12.jpg


and 45 minutes later. bam. workout over.

- Since Im going to 50 straight workouts, Only 12 to go. Thats pretty exciting to finally get a day off.

- I also worked with Ahmad to make a workout video. Illustrating some very easy things you can do to get into shape. Check it out.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Bobby, I'm an out of town listener so I just recently saw that you started keeping this workout blog. Great idea, I definitely started one, (kristinschimmel.blogspot.com) hopefully it will get me to work out more. One question though, have you seen a noticeable difference in your body shape since you've been working out everyday for over a month now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to make a video with Ahmad. I spend a lot of time working out at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My turn to be sick. Got overheated walking my dog around the block. He hates vegetables, by the way. Sure, he takes them and chews them. Then, he spits them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since it's February and I live in Chicago, I'm more into blogging (www.coreylambert.com) than jogging at the moment. Can you ask Ahmad if there's anything I can do if I'm not a gym member and I don't want to leave my apartment?

    Oh, and how are you gonna celebrate once the 45 days are up?

    ReplyDelete