Thursday, December 31, 2009

workout 4. New years eve

Sore as crap this morning. My chest and legs were killing me. We did over 200 squat jumps yesterday. which pretty much made waking up miserable.

weighed in at 173

image

today we again cut down on the boxing. only went 10 minutes. but at a high intensity.

then we did heavy weight abs. Holding weights about my head and doing crunches. and holding weights with my feet and lifting with my core. that took about 20 minutes.

then we spent half an hour on triceps and biceps. So a lot of curls. both with free weights. and then with cables. The cables are the worst. Mostly because you have to do them so slow.

I felt like I did 1000 tricep lifts.

image

Im a little tired. 4 days in a row at a high intensity is a little wearing. hopefully we'll scale it back a little tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Looks like your doing good so far. Are you still gonna put up or have you put up a page with everyones links?

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Way to go. I'm interested to see how this plays out. How you will feel as you near 45 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sore as well. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete