Tuesday, December 29, 2009

workout #2






This is Ahmad. He is one of my best friends. and he has been my trainer for the last 4 years. And it didnt come together in that order. He has an iron fist (so he says) when it comes to making me work (hence the dumb pose)

I feel like he is taking this challenge even more seriously than I am. itll be his job to push and not push me at the appropriate times. He already doesnt think this challenge (45 days with NO days off) is very smart, but now its his job to get me through it.

I dont feel like everyone needs a trainer. But, I, for sure do. I simply need the minute to minute motivation. Not because Im lazy. But because I get bored.

I did wake up sore this morning. Which is weird, because I never fully stopped working out.

Went to the gym at 3p. Finished at 4:30

did 30's

30 minutes of boxing
30 minutes of abs
30 minutes of lifting

it was pretty hardcore again today.

only 43 more to go

1 comment:

  1. That a way Bobby. Could you provide a little more information on exactly what you do? As far as the exercises Mr. Ahmad is having you do?

    ReplyDelete