Monday, December 28, 2009

1st workout. 44 to go



Had a talk (before we worked out) with Ahmad (friend/trainer) about goal. He told me that I would be physically exhausted by the end. I still accept the challenge (that... I gave myself)

Boxed for 30 minutes
abs for 15 minutes
lifted for 30 minutes

Im seeing a few of you guys posting your blogs in the comments. keep them coming. Ill make a page with them all. Dont feel like you have to go 45 days though if you arent already in decent shape. Do 20, 30, whatever you feel comfortable with.

til tomorrow

5 comments:

  1. Are you going to do something similar to Cross Fit? I am going to start it as soon as I get back from vacation on the 6th. I'm scared. I'll probably die but at least I'll be in shape when I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bobby! i'm in! great challenge, and great idea to keep everyone motivated. here's my blog:

    http://rachelingeorgetown.blogspot.com

    i just wrote a little about the challenge and show, read if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good idea! http://janer107.blogspot.com/2009/12/intro.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. your arms look good and you are workout fashionable with the headband. lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does Wii count as a a workout? lol

    Best of luck, you will be exhausted Im sure, but you can do it. I'll be doing a modified version, because 45 workouts in 45 days is just INSANE!

    ReplyDelete